Friday, October 26, 2012

Thank You!!!

Just want to say thank you to everyone for sharing their knowledge, experiences, and insights throughout this course.  I have learned some new skills that I will be putting to work in the classroom and in my own life.  I am facing new challenges in communication and this course has been very helpful.  I hope you all have success as you continue to pursue your degree and look forward to communicating with many of you in future courses.  Good luck to you all!

2 comments:

  1. Jodi,
    Thank you for all of your great insight. It has been a great pleasure working with you since entering Walden. I hope to continue working with you as we enter our final stretch of our journey at Walden.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ms. JOdi,

    I just wanted to say thank you for such wonderful blogs. I enjoyed reading them and I wish you the best in on your professional journey.

    Erica Hines

    ReplyDelete